Monday, February 11, 2008
I don't cook or bake that often or ever, but every once in a while its fun to try! this little recipe was one even I could do!
Treat your Valentine to Mini Cheesecakes!
• 1 (12 ounce) package vanilla wafers
• 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
• 3/4 cup white sugar
• 2 eggs
• 1.5 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line muffin tins with paper liners.
2. Place one vanilla wafer in each liner.
3. In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, eggs and vanilla until light and fluffy. Fill each muffin liner with this mixture, almost to the top.
4. Bake for 20-25 minutes. Cool. Top with a teaspoonful of cherry pie filling.