Saturday, November 22, 2008

fairy talk



I have been so busy this week with photo shoots, my brothers wedding, getting ready for a craft show (Swiss Christmas), and planning a baby shower. My head is spinning, and I think I have a bit of a cold coming on. My dear Mother drove all the way up here to watch my girls while I did a photo shoot. I found this little fairy home in the backyard that they had built and Bella told me all about it. Later I took this picture of her out on the swing and when she saw it, she told me that the fairies were holding her hair in all of the pokie up places, and that is why it looks like that!

4 comments:

KTLADY said...

HOW SWEET!! I can't wait to see you guys! Maybe this time we will have more than two seconds to talk!??!!!?

Leah Finch said...

I LOVE IT! I can't wait to find more fairy homes when you guys come! Love you

Kiera said...

That is way way way too cute for words!

jenica said...

that is the cutest thing i have ever seen! we just made fairy jars for my daughters birthday, so we're all about the fairies right now. ;-D