Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Shyann and Mike

How did I get so lucky to be able to photograph all these gorgeous couples lately?? Shyann and Mike are B-utiful!, and should be in the Jcrew catalogue as well as many more! I had so much fun on this photoshoot with them! can't wait for bridals!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Her nick name is skittles, and Ben gave me the idea to use actual skittles in the photos. We all had fun eating them!
Photobucket
Photobucket

12 comments:

Unknown said...

these are amazing! i'm loving all your shoots lately!

p.s. let me know if you got my invite to my new family blog. not sure if i had your right email..

Cordie said...

you are amazing! Such creative ideas!

Kiera said...

These are wonderful!!!

Lesley said...

stunning. simply stunning.

These are some of the best engagements I've seen. Well done!

Susan Hancock said...

Kristina- I love your photos here! I'm Mike's mama, so I know I'm a little prejudiced, but mercy me- you have really caught Shi's and Mike's personality here. We are looking forward to seeing more!!

Thanks so much.
Susan Hancock

karyn said...

too adorable!!

traskrocks said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! SO beautiful. You are a talented lady.

traskrocks said...

These are BEAUTIFUL!!! SO beautiful. You are a talented lady.

Leah said...

So freaking cute.

Simply Mel {Reverie} said...

The 2nd shot is one of my favs! And then the cute couple wrapped in the blanket - so sweet! In fact, I can hardly pick a favorite they are all incredible!

You, Mrs. Thing, are very TALENTED!

Jan Scarpino said...

You go sister! These are perfect.. You are so amazing in every way! Thank you so much for taking these pictures for them, I know how much it meant to them and what great photographs they now have to keep forever..

Lots of love!

mycattripoli said...

ohbrother- these two need to be on runways in ny- very attractive couple- and you - what a stylish and fun photographer- very creative and posh- love love love it all