Friday, January 1, 2010

Bella's preschool program

Her preschool is a great one, she's been learning all kinds of things, in particular, taekwondo! and during their Christmas program, they showed off their moves! afterwards the (REAL) Santa came to visit and give gifts! Olea thought she was one of the preschoolers and anxiously hopped up on Santa's lap. She wasn't going to leave without letting him know once again her desire for a barbie and mermaid! Bella, a Moxie girl, and Ariel!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
This gem of a photo is a gift the parents were given along with a hand made mug by Bella from her school. Can you believe how stinking cute this is? it was so funny when Bella looked at it, she kept saying but why is my chin like that?
Photobucket

6 comments:

Jessica Stier said...

That picture of Bella with the cookies is priceless. Oh my goodness I love it!!! So adorable!

Leah Finch said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah Finch said...

So cute! I would have loved to see her preform!

Leah said...

I've never laughed harder. Are you kidding me???

Jan Scarpino said...

I love her! *sigh*.....

Anne-Marie said...

I'm so glad you're liking the preschool now! Don't you just love the recitals? Hope you guys are happy in your new place!