Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween 2011

It couldn't have been more perfect weather for the little ones to go trick-or-treating, especially in these
little mermaid costumes that they insisted on wearing. I tried to convince them otherwise but they weren't
having it. Ben and I were going to go as Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown back in the hammer pants days,
but we didn't get around to it. Miles through a fit when I put on that big red Lobster costume.
I didn't get a good picture of him because he was freaking out but as soon as I took it off, he walked
right up and sat down for a picture. Of course!
Danny, Jan, Gabby and Rohme came over to go trick-or-treating with us. Afterwards the three girls sat
on the porch by the skeleton and dry ice Ben had set up and scared the trick-or-treaters. I think that
was their favorite part. They could care less about the candy. I'm sad I didn't get a picture of all of them!
Gabby was dressed as Dorothy and Rohme as super man, both so cute!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments: