Monday, October 22, 2012

Marlee and Tyler

I had the privilege of photographing the extremely beautiful Marlee from The Girl Most Likely and her most handsome husband, Tyler. (Ben's close cousin) They are always fun to hang out with and always have something exciting to tell us, like... Marlee will soon be gracing the pages of the well known magazine, NYLON. As she should be! Keep your eyes peeled!! and, as you can see, the hard part about these photos was picking just a few to post. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

6 comments:

Marlee Gennille said...

you are the world's sweetest.and it was our privilege. I just hope I wasn't the one that passed you that flu!

XOXOXO.

trang h. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kam Belly Soup said...

these pictures are amazing. that couple is beautiful

McKenzie said...

Kristina! I saw your wonderful little video over on Small Fry. Where can I get my hands on that black and white sofa?! i love it!!

kristina said...

Thank you, McKenzie!
The sofa is from Wisteria.com we've had it for a while, I'm not sure if they still carry it.

Wendy said...

Amazing photos, and I can't help but think ... I know right where that is. (At least it looks like the place I know, not too far from where I live)

Sounds like exciting things have happened to you and your family as I've just got reacquainted with your blog.