Sunday, September 7, 2008

Happy Aniversary!!

Six years ago I married my favorite guy, and it poured rain on us. We kept getting told that rain means good luck and prosperity for our future together. (I think they just felt bad for us!) But it has proven itself so far! I feel so blessed to have married my Best est friend and most amazing man I know! I love you Benny!!!


We actually got to go out and spend the WHOLE evening together, which we haven't been able to do for a year and a half, (because I have a hard time leaving my babies too long) we went for sushi, then spent some time at the academy looking at the art and chatting....mostly about the kids (of course) a Little bit of politics, and future dreams before the movie started. It was pure bliss to spend time with just my hubby! ... special thanks to uncle Danny and mammy Jan for watching the babies!

7 comments:

Leah said...

Happy Anniversary!! Is that the best shot of Ben or what!!

Jessica Stier said...

Congratulations on your anniversary and your date night!!!!! We love you guys.

Niki Carter said...

Great picture! What a good looking guy! You are so funny! I am going to leave my kids for eight days while I go to Hawaii with James. I am so excited about it and I know that they are going to have the time of their lives! My mom is watching them and Brittany and Chelsea will be there as well! I will miss them but I know that they will be taken care of and I need some time with my hubby! One evening is a good start though.

Kiera said...

Happy Anniversary to the second hottest couple on the block! Haha, just kidding. For real though, you guys are so beautifully matched that most of us just look on in wonder, myself included!

mycattripoli said...

what a handsome pic of husband ben! so glad you could escape for a while and just do lovey couple stuff!

Jenny said...

Happy Anniversary Kristina & Ben! You have quite the catch there, girl...but I think you already know that! It sounds so dreamy to have a husband who talks about art, as opposed to FOOTBALL. ALL THE TIME. Blech. But, I luv him. Sounds like you had a wonderful night.

Rachael said...

Happy Anniversary! I am so glad that you and Benny and happily married. You guys are such an awesome couple and an inspiration to Dan and I. I hope you had fun on you hot date. How about next time come up here and I'll watch the kids!!!