Monday, August 29, 2011

1st day of first grade.

Wow, I have a daughter old enough to be in all-day school!
I have loved being momma to my little gals and to see them growing up so fast
makes me want to put a stack of books on their head and demand they stay
small just a few extra years!
We met Bella's teacher last week and since then she
has been counting the days with excitement until school starts.
I packed her first lunch, and off we went. she looks so grown up today!
sniff, sniff
Maybe I'll get the camera out and figure out how to take pictures again.
but for now, thanks to my trusty phone.

Photobucket
saw this cute idea on http://littlelovely.typepad.com
Photobucket
Photobucket
With her teacher, Mrs. McNamara.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Leah said...

Love your craftiness. Bella, you are so beautiful!