Sunday, August 28, 2011

End of Summer

It's hard to believe that summer has come to an end with school starting.
Why does it go by so fast and winter seems to last forever?
Here are a handful of fun times we've enjoyed in the last few weeks.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Swimming lessons!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Popsicles and balloons make all tears go away!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My boy in the most hilarious poses!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
We took a day trip to the desert and ended up at the salt flats.
Photobucket
Daddy brought Root-beer in bottles.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Now we know where Miles got his messy hair from.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks to Bella, I have a picture of me that I don't mind, imagine that.
Photobucket
owie! fell off the porch.
Photobucket

2 comments:

Marlee Gennille said...

i am lovin' bella's get-up in the rollerskating picture! genius.

and you look simply gorgeous in the photo bella snapped. miss you guys!

Leah said...

Hooray for all the summer pictures. I hear ya about it going way too fast. Your kids kill me with cuteness. And you so pretty!