Thursday, May 10, 2012

Miles Turns Two


And just like that, he turns two.
My sweet Miles already two, loves animals, especially horses and any kind of ball.
He's totally into them, football, basketball, baseball, doesn't matter.
The first show that caught is attention was a football game. Cartoons just weren't
good enough. The kid is ALL boy! And I love him to pieces!
p.s. He was smart to pull that cast off a week early, just in time for his big day.
Here is wishing for no more broken bones or stitches for a little while at least.
His Party was shared with Eva Marie, my cousin's little girl, who was born the same day.
Cinco De Mayo, so naturally there will be a pinada. Too bad they can't make cute ones.
I spent all night on this one.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Here are a few photos I took with my phone. Miles with his massive balloon that I had to replace after I brought it into the house and it popped. Grams and Peeps sent him the cutest crocodile chair, mitt and ball. Perfect!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

2 comments:

Marlee Gennille said...

I love how the cake and pinata turned out! You're unbelievable.

p.s. Tyler and I are coming out to Utah! We need to see you guys. We'll be there the 21st to the 27th.

Kam Belly Soup said...

he's seriously rad. i totally wish i had a boy. i could eat that whole cake too.