Sunday, March 1, 2009

Hanauma Bay










We took a drive into Honolulu to go to the big swap meet at the stadium. I didn't get to take as long as I would have liked to because I had two men with me, so it was a short and sweet trip, but afterwards we went to this Hanauma Bay, which was incredibly beautiful! It was formed by a volcano and now is a HUGE snorkeling spot! afterwards we drove up the coast on the east side and happened to see from the car, three whales blowing out thier shnoz, it was so awesome! We ended up at home just at sunset, which made for a perfect day!

6 comments:

3 Peas in a Pod said...

Wow what a gorgeous place. The snorkeling looks phenomenal. Beautiful pictures as always!!

Much love from NJ,
Sue
xoxo

Capture said...

I was at Hanauma Bay last year! It is one of the most gorgeous places ever!!
Beautiful pics of a beautiful place and a family honey.
K x

Unknown said...

wow kristina! your pics make me insanely jealous.

and that is the most amazing beach! i'd love to go there someday..

Emily Anne Carson said...

Hey! :) My name is Emily. I live in Chicago and am about to graduate from seminary.

For one of my theology classes, we have to choose a movie or film resource to share with the class that relates to a specific topid (my topic is The Human Being). I LOVE LOVE LOVE 'This American Life', and have been looking for an excuse to share the episode "God's Close-Up" with my classmates. I just googled your husband Ben to find out more info to share with my classmates, and I came across your blog. So fabulous. :) Thanks for the blog-spiration! Hope you have an amazing time in Hawaii.

Wendy said...

Hey Kristina!! You are in a picture!! Yeah!!! Hopefully we'll be warmed up in a month when you guys come back to Utah!! Your girls really look like they are having so much fun. ANd that bay looks GORGEOUS!! Thanks for sharing.

jenica said...

i just found your blog through kiera, you have such a beautiful family!